ReThinkMyClaim is part of Simpson Millar LLP. We are able to offer a fresh pair of eyes to look over your claim, and ears to listen to your concerns. As experienced compensation lawyers with 14 offices across England & Wales, we’re in a strong position to help you look over your case, and see if it has been handled the way you should be able to expect from a professional.
We are members of the Professional Negligence Lawyers’ Association (PNLA), the PNLA were set up as a place for members of the public to turn to if they’re involved in a professional negligence dispute. We are also Law Society panel members for many of the areas of law we take professional negligence claims on under, such as personal injury, medical negligence, and conveyancing.
We truly know how the legal process is meant to work, and what a client is able to expect from a legal services provider because we provide it ourselves. Our commitment to you is to:
- Provide high levels of client care – keeping you informed of where we are with your case at all times and always returning calls as promptly as possible
- Keep you updated on your claim without relying on legal jargon
- Explain complicated legal principles in a manner that enables you to understand how the law applies to your case and enable you to make informed decisions during the claims process
- Be clear and honest about your claim, and not give unrealistic expectations
- We won’t pressure you into taking a settlement you don’t want to, it’s your decision, and we are your advisers
- Offer a choice of funding options wherever possible
- Always put your best interests at the centre of everything we do
We aim to help you get what you were meant to be entitled to and we firmly believe that it can be different this time around.